Help support The Colonial Theatre!
The Colonial is able to bring world-class music, independent film and high quality family entertainment to the White Mountains because of support from people like you. We hope you will consider a donation to help support all the The Colonial does in your community.
Make a tax-deductible* donation online or by mail:
The Colonial Theatre, PO Box 204, Bethlehem, NH 03574
- For every donation of $500 or more a plaque acknowledging your donation will be put on a newly renovated theatre seat.
- Every donation totaling $250 or more (either a recurring $20 monthly donation or one time contribution) includes an individual or household membership.
- Every Recurring Monthly Donation of $10 or more includes an individual annual membership
For Recurring Donations please check the “Make this a monthly donation” box.
OR BY MAIL: Mail with your check with your one time donation to: The Colonial Theatre, PO Box 204, Bethlehem, NH 03574
*The Colonial Theatre does business as the Friends of The Colonial under the non-profit auspices of the Bethlehem Redevelopment Association.
Become a Member
When you become a member of The Colonial Theatre you are helping to bring world-class music, independent film and high quality family entertainment to the White Mountains region. Show your support today!
(The Colonial Theatre does business as The Friends of The Colonial under the non-profit auspices of the Bethlehem Redevelopment Association.)
- Discounts on all feature movies and most live events
- Member’s Preferred Ticketing: Buy LIVE! at The Colonial tickets before they go on sale to the public.
- Order LIVE! at The Colonial general admission tickets on-line with NO additional
- A FREE movie admission for every 5 you attend (does not include special event films or Buddy Night)
- Members Mondays: Get a free organic popcorn with your membership card
- Your house guests are welcome to all movies and live events at member’s ticket prices when they accompany you to the Theatre.
(If you choose a household membership, please indicate the number of people in your household)
- The Colonial’s monthly Calendar of Events mailed to your home
- Weekly e-News with upcoming movie and events
- Your Colonial membership will be honored with ticket discounts at Catamount Arts in St. Johnsbury, VT, and St. Kieran Community Center for the Arts, Berlin, NH, Red River Theatres, Concord, NH, The Loading Dock, Littleton, and member benefits at The Gem Theater, Bethel, ME.
- Your Colonial membership allows you to get member’s prices at theaters across the country. The Colonial is a participant in The Art House Visiting Members program which allows members from participating theaters to visit any other participating theater and see a regularly-scheduled film for the basic member discount. For a list of theaters visit: www.arthouseconvergence.org
THREE EASY WAYS TO BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- Sign up with your credit card or PayPal here:
- By Mail: Download this form and mail with your check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card information to: The Colonial Theatre, PO Box 204, Bethlehem, NH 03574
- Pick up a membership brochure at the Box Office
Thank you for your support!
The Colonial Theatre Gift Certificates make great gifts for any occasion!
- Available in any amount
- Great for Memberships
- Live! at The Colonial events
- Regularly scheduled films
(Sorry, may not be used for events not presented by The Colonial)
Gift Certificates may be purchased by calling our business office at (603) 869-5603, Monday–Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm or email: email@example.com
PLANNED GIVING: The Huntington Legacy Society
The Huntington Legacy Society was established in 2009, in memory of Steve Huntington, an enthusiastic supporter of The Colonial Theatre and respected civic leader. Steve was the first person to direct a legacy gift to the Theatre. The Huntington Legacy Society ensures the long-term financial sustainability for the Theatre and recognizes individuals who have included The Colonial in their estates.
If you are considering such a gift, or would like more information, please call Stephen Dignazio, Executive Director, at 603-869-5603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
*The Friends of the Colonial is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
Thank you for your support!
Advertise with Us
Your advertising shows your support and associates your business with great films, world class music and quality family entertainment in the White Mountain region. Last year nearly 10,000 residents, second home owners and visitors of all ages visited The Colonial.
The LIVE! at The Colonial programs (print run: 2000) are distributed at the theatre and through our advertisers and public places across the region including White Mountain Attractions in Lincoln. The ad space is divided into business card, half page and full page. We are happy to provide two complimentary tickets to Colonial concerts with all full page ads for you, your employees, or customers.
Want a higher profile for your business? Colonial Single Event Sponsorships and Co-Sponsorships are available and include a host of additional promotional benefits. Please call the business office at 603-869-5603 for more information. The Colonial is entering its 17th season of presenting films, concerts, children’s programming and community events. Discover It!
Sponsor an event and promote your business at the same time
An Event Sponsorship is a great way to support the arts, promote your business or organization and invest in The Colonial. Our community partners make it possible to bring Grammy Award-winning musicians and entertainment to the White Mountain region. From May through October, The Colonial hosted nearly 10,000 guests at nightly films and over 50 events including Main Stage events with full houses and sold-out shows. Join our enthusiastic base of music lovers for a series chock-full of memorable moments!
Different levels of support are available from a full season sponsorship to co-sponsoring an individual event. Sponsors are acknowledged live from stage, in print, on the web, and through email and physical mail delivered directly to our patrons. The Colonial’s events are listed and advertised regularly in local and statewide news outlets, including the Union Leader, NHPR and VPR, VisitNH.gov, The Littleton Courier, The Caledonian Record, The Littleton Record as well as online through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NH365.org and other online resources.
For more information please call Stephen Dignazio, Executive Director at 603-869-5603 during business hours, or email email@example.com.
The Colonial by the numbers:
- 10,000 people attend Colonial events last season
- 3,500+ e-mail subscribers, 2300+ Facebook fans, 660+ Twitter followers, 600+ Instagram followers
- 1500 Season Program Guides distributed at events and locally through advertisers
A Single Event Sponsorship is $1000 and includes:
- Full Page ad in the LIVE! at The Colonial Season Program (2,000 distributed at all events and locally through advertisers)
- “Sponsored by” acknowledgement and logo on posters for your event distributed regionally
- “Evening sponsored by” acknowledgement on press release
- Acknowledgement from the stage at your concert or event
- Clickable sponsor link on weekly e-Newsletter
- Acknowledgement on 2,000 Calendars of Events mailed to members and distributed locally
- Link to your website on e-Newsletter of your concert
- Complimentary tickets to your event
A Single Event Co-sponsorship with other organizations or business is $500 and includes:
- 1/2 page ad in the LIVE! at The Colonial Season Program (2,000 distributed at events and locally through advertisers– $160 value)
- “Sponsored by” acknowledgement & logo on posters for your concert distributed regionally
- Sponsor link on weekly e-Newsletter
- Acknowledgement on 2,500 Calendars of Events mailed to our patrons and distributed locally
- Acknowledgement from the stage at your concert or event
- Link to your website on all e-Newsletter references of your concert
- 4 complimentary tickets to your event
The Colonial thanks the following funders for their generous support.
Jane B. Cook 1992 Charitable Trust • Ed & Nancy Roberts
Tami E. Nason Fund of the Boston Foundation • Arthur L. Getz Charitable Trust
The McIninch Foundation • Samuel P Hunt Foundation
Melinda Richmond Fund of The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
Ledgeview Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
Be part of The Colonial!
There are many opportunities to help including movie projection, staffing events, building maintenance, data entry, fundraising and professional services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, email and a daytime phone, and we will be in touch. The Colonial is a community focused non-profit cultural center, and your help makes the difference!
THE COLONIAL THEATRE is dedicated to presenting a diverse program of live world-class music, independent, world and event cinema, children’s entertainment, community events and supporting other area non-profits that enhance the quality of North Country life.
The Theatre is continually upgrading and improving this 100+ year-old facility. Our continued success would be impossible without the broad support of individuals and businesses across the spectrum. Your membership enables us to expand our programming like our Live! at The Colonial performance series featuring some of the finest established and emerging folk, blues, classical and world music artists from around the globe, our weekly Summer Children’s Series, and other special events on our stage, screen and patio… and we couldn’t do it without your support. Join The Colonial now and Discover It!