Sponsor an Event
Show your support for the arts and promote your business at the same time
An Event Sponsorship is a great way to support the arts, promote your business or organization and support The Colonial. Our community partners make it possible to bring Grammy Award-winning musicians and high quality entertainment to the White Mountain region. From May through October, The Colonial hosted nearly 11,000 guests at nightly films and over 70 events including Main Stage events with full houses and sold-out shows. Join our enthusiastic base of music lovers for a series chock-full of memorable moments!
Full sponsorship and co-sponsorships are available. Sponsors are acknowledged live from stage, in print, on the web, and through email and physical mail delivered directly to our patrons. The Colonial’s events are listed and advertised regularly in local and statewide news outlets, NHPR, The Littleton Courier, The Caledonian Record, The Littleton Record as well as online and social media through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NH365.org, VisitNH.gov, and other online resources.
For more information please call Christine Kelly, Executive Director at 603-869-5603 or email email@example.com.
The Colonial by the numbers:
- 11,000 people attend Colonial events each season
- 3000+ Facebook fans
- 700+ Twitter subscribers
- 1450+ Instagram followers
- 4,500+ e-mail broadcast subscribers
A Single Event Sponsorship is $1,000. A Co-Sponsorship with other partners is $500 and include:
- “Sponsored by” acknowledgement and your logo on 100 posters for your concert distributed regionally
- Region-wide “Sponsored by” acknowledgement on direct mail pieces
- “Sponsored by” acknowledgement on direct mail to 1,500 Colonial Members and supporters
- “Sponsored by” acknowledgement in all press releases about your event
- Sponsors link on weekly e-News about your event
- Acknowledgement on 2,000 Calendars of Events mailed to our patrons and distributed regionally
- Acknowledgement from the stage at your concert or event
- Link to your website on all e-News references of your concert