Ticketing & Box Office Information
LIVE EVENT TICKETS: The Box Office and Patio open one hour prior to Live! shows serving beer and wine to ticket holders 21+.
Tickets for select events may be purchased in advance in the following ways:
- ONLINE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- IN ADVANCE at Catamount Arts Box Office, 115 Eastern Ave., St. Johnsbury, VT.
- DAY OF SHOW: For day of show ticket purchases and ticket pick-up, the Box Office opens one hour before showtime.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Events during Covid-19
- Ticket holders for cancelled events will be given full refunds.
- Tickets for rescheduled events will be transferred to the new event date. Please note, if you are unable to attend a rescheduled event, we are happy to refund your full ticket purchase.
For more information on cancellations or rescheduled events, please stay tuned to our email newsletters, social media accounts, and our COVID-19 resource page.
Thank you for your support of The Colonial Theatre.
We are proud to host music of all genres at The Colonial. Occasionally during a performance, audience members will show their enthusiasm by standing and dancing, especially when encouraged by the performers. Unless directed by the artist, we do not enforce a “must-sit” policy. For most concerts this would not be acceptable to the performers who see standing and dancing as a sign of enthusiasm. This is especially true for rock shows and for seats closest to the stage. For shows with reserved seating front and center seating we encourage patrons to dance or stand left and right of the stage. If your view is ever blocked by a standing or dancing guest, please contact an usher and we’ll attempt to find alternative seating.